Saturday, July 5, 2014

New Faces, New Places

For those of you that don't know, my husband is a social butterfly!  He'll talk and befriend anyone!  Well, last week was no exception.  We were at the beach in Waikiki and he struck up a conversation with a bloke from Australia.  Turns out this Australian was traveling by himself and Chris invited him to go to the North Shore with us.  I'll stop calling him the Australia guy, his name is Cameron, and we adopted him for a few days.  It was Chris' birthday on Tuesday, so we loaded the car, picked up Cameron, and headed to Sunset Beach.  It was a wonderful day!  The guys chatted, I learned how to speak Australian, and Jaden swam for hours.  After the beach, we stopped to show Cameron the turtles, went to Matsumoto's for shave ice, and headed into town for some mexican food.
He is running away from me and my camera
Now he loves the camera?!
She looks how I feel!
His entertainment while we wait for a table...Omaha!
<3 
Thursday was Chris's last full day here on the island.  As I write this (Friday night), his flight left about an hour ago.  We were really sad to see him go, but he had to go back to work.  So, anyway, he wanted to spend the day at the beach and go to a luau in the evening.  Wish granted, my adorable husband!  We loaded the car, picked up Cameron again, and headed up to the western side of the island.  We went to Makaha Beach for the day and spent our evening at Germaine's Luau.  Below are some pictures of yesterday....I think it's obvious what a great time we had!
Apparently our child is a social butterfly, too!
Um, excuse me?!
Somebody got on stage and took a hula lesson.  It must have been the five sprites he had!
Cameron and Jaden comparing tattoos
Jaden and I are still here for another month, so I'll keep blogging but I doubt things will be as entertaining.  However, things will still be pretty!  I'll leave you with tonight's sunset.  Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment