Friday, June 27, 2014

Favorite Post!

There isn't much to report these days.  We have been happily frolicking at local beaches around Waikiki.  We all woke up extremely early this morning to watch USA vs. Germany (6 am).  We may be jumping on the soccer bandwagon but at least we are dedicated! One of my co-workers, Danae, is here with her family for a week.  She is staying in Kailua but drove into Waikiki and Jaden and I showed her all the touristy spots.  I also picked up a new rental car for the next few days so I'm sure we'll be off exploring.  

Now, for the main event!  Finally, finally, Leah dropped off our wedding photos and video.  Chris and I immediately sat down to watch our day of holy matrimony and laughed the entire time.  Talk about awkward (hi, Amy!).  The pictures, thankfully, turned out much better.  We ended up receiving almost 250 pictures on a disc, and they turned out really well.  Here are a few of the "best" ones  :)  

Aloha!

1 comment: